***Start date: Required from September 2020
***Contract type: Full Time ***Salary: Teachers Pay Scale
***Contract term: Permanent
The Headteacher at an excellent Wandsworth Primary School is seeking to appoint a fantastic Class Teacher to join the school in September 2020. They are looking for a Class Teacher to work in their wonderful school.
They are looking for an experienced Class Teacher who can support or lead a curriculum subject within this Ofsted Outstanding school and can provide excellent CPD to help develop you onto the next stage of your career.
They also welcome NQTs who would like to start off their career in a very supportive and welcoming Outstanding school. As well as excellent CPD, they can provide a very supportive and robust NQT programme for you.
- Are you looking to develop your career at an Outstanding primary school with excellent professional development links across the borough?
- Would you like the opportunity to have a role within a supportive staff and with supportive parents?
- Would you like the opportunity to be part of a dynamic and very successful team and develop the role of Class Teacher?
- Do you have the teaching ability and the skills to lead, direct and manage an area of the curriculum?
If so this could be the perfect Class Teacher role for you!
The Governors are looking for a Class Teacher who is passionate, innovative and outstanding teacher with drive and ambition to teach within this school.
They can offer you:
- Wonderful children who appreciate everything the school does
- Brilliant colleagues who are dedicated and supportive
- Outstanding leaders - as recognised by Ofsted and SIAMS - who will provide constant support and development opportunities
- A very supportive parent / school community
- A school that follows a growth mindset with excellent professional development opportunities for its staff
Applications for this Class Teacher role are warmly welcomed. Please phone 0203 841 0777 to express an interest in this position and school.
We look forward to hearing from you.