- Class Teacher
- September start
- Main Pay Scale
Are you ready for a new challenge? Do you want to be part of a happy, supportive and forward thinking school? If so, this is an incredibly exciting time to come and join their team. They are looking for an innovative, dynamic and creative Class Teacher to join them from autumn 2021. The year group for this role is currently flexible as they are still planning for next year.
The school is Rated 'Outstanding' in all areas and they have an excellent local and national reputation. The School consistently perform in the top 10% of schools nationally for attainment and progress. They also have recently expanded and are gradually increasing to be 3 forms of entry soon.
This Primary School situated in the heart of Lewisham in South East London with excellent transport links to London and Kent.
We are looking for a Class Teacher who:
- Has been judged by others to have high quality teaching skills
- Has a passion for learning and teaching
- Has high expectations of themselves and the children
- Has the ability and determination to inspire and motivate children to achieve their best
- Wants to contribute to the school as a whole
- Holds QTS UK
- 1+ year UK Primary Teaching experience
The school are looking for main scale Class Teachers. NQTs are welcome to apply and will be well supported.£24,373-£36,961 per annum
member of staff you can expect:
- Brilliant children - enthusiastic and able, with excellent attitudes to learning
- Strong leadership; a school that is well organised and managed
- A fantastic staff; supportive and friendly.
- High quality CPD supporting you to be the best; we are able to talent spot and support teachers at every level of their career.
- Excellent resources
- Access to high quality networks and CPD opportunities through their work and links with national organizations
If this Class Teacher post based in Lewisham is the role for you, please apply with your most recent CV. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.