We are looking for a skillful and experienced class teacher (you need to have taught for at least two years) to join a dedicated staff team at a Lewisham based primary school for September 2021. The school are also keen to appoint someone who has leadership potential.
Their vision for children is that they leave feeling both 'loveable and capable' and want children to be passionate, resilient learners with good character who achieve well across the curriculum. If you would like to help the school realise this vision, please get in touch!
This class teacher role is likely to be in KS2 in September but are most interested in class teacher's who are able to teach in more than one phase.
This is a full-time, permanent class teacher post.
The successful class teacher will need to:
- Be a highly skilled and effective teacher.
- Be determined to improve their practice and be aware of the best current research on how to do this.
- Be ambitious and keen to develop their leadership skills so that you can help improve others' teaching practice.
- Be a learner themselves - open to challenge and the exploration of new approaches.
- Promote the principles of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning so they can achieve.
- Have very high expectations of behaviour and be committed to establishing positive relationships with every child.
The school can offer a Class Teacher the following:
- An exciting school environment with great facilities, e.g. your own MacBook, new Obs and computers, air conditioned classrooms.
- A brilliant, supportive and dedicated staff team.
- A school that prioritises minimising your workload, e.g. through focusing on oral feedback more than written marking.
- Children who are enthusiastic learners with very supportive families.
- A school that is passionate about learning, where practice is based on recent and reliable research
- Salary Details: MPS (Inner London)
To be considered for this Primary Class Teacher post based in Lewisham, please apply with your most up to date CV. Only shortlisted class teacher's with relevant experience will be contacted.
Primary School | Class Teacher | Permanent | Lewisham | September 2021
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.