Required September 2022
Are you passionate about teaching? Would you like to make a marked difference to a school community with a particular focus on improving the life chances and life choices of all of the children? If so, then we would welcome an application from interested, dedicated, highly skilled and enthusiastic class teachers.
The school are seeking to appoint an exceptional and inspiring Class Teacher.
They can offer:
- Excellent career advancement continuing professional development opportunities.
- A warm, welcoming and creative environment, with an enthusiastic, knowledgeable and committed team.
- Polite, happy and engaged children with a great enthusiasm for learning.
- Supportive parents and governors committed to our school ethos.
You will have experience of:
- Setting high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils.
- Planning and teaching well-structured lessons.
- Monitoring and being accountable for pupils' attainment, progress and outcomes.
- Setting high expectations of behaviour.
- Communicating effectively with parents with regard to pupils' achievements and well-being.
- Making a positive contribution to the wider life and ethos of a school.
If you are keen on this class teacher post, please apply to be shortlisted and considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.