Are you looking for a role to support children? Do you have previous experience as a Classroom Assistant?
If so, apply now as we are working with a fantastic primary school in the Uxbridge area, who are looking for a Classroom Assistant to join them immediately. This is a fulltime role from Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4pm. As a Classroom Assistant you will be required to support special needs children with their development.
You do not need previous experience within a school but you will ideally have recent experience working with children in some capacity.
- The curriculum is designed around the interests, heritage and aspirations of their children
- The school strive for excellence and aim to inspire and challenge all children to learn skills and develop passions
- Proud to complement their curriculum learning with a wealth of enrichment activities designed to enhance and enrich lives
- You will need to work in a Primary School supporting SEN pupils
- You will need to be able to work inside and outside the classroom with pupils in 1:1 or small group settings
- Able to support pupils with physical, behavioural or learning difficulties under the supervision of a teacher
- Need to adapt your approach to learning based on the pupils' needs as a Classroom Assistant
- Contribute towards a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Excellent communication skills and active listening skills to motivate pupils to learn is essential.
- You will need to have patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations
- As a Classroom Assistant you'll need to be flexible and open to change when working on different activities
- Able to create the best conditions for learning or teaching for the pupils
- Either live in Kingston or within a commutable distance
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%