Are you passionate about helping children with special needs reach their full potential? If so, Reeson Education want to hear from you! We are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic classroom assistant to join the team at a special needs school in Uxbridge.
As a classroom assistant, you will work closely with the experienced teachers to provide support and guidance to students. Your role will involve helping with classroom activities, providing one-on-one assistance to students, and helping to ensure a safe and inclusive learning environment for all.
- Providing support to teachers and students in the classroom
- Assisting with classroom activities and lesson plans
- Providing one-on-one assistance to students with special needs
- Helping to create a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Assisting with administrative tasks as required
- Previous experience as a classroom assistant or similar role
- A passion for working with children with special needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A willingness to learn and grow within the role
If you are looking for a rewarding role as a classroom assistant in Uxbridge, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV to us today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%