Classroom Assistant Wanted for Special Needs School in Hounslow
Are you a recent graduate or looking for an entry-level position in education? Do you have a passion for helping children with special needs reach their full potential? If so, we want you to join our team at a special needs school in Hounslow.
As a classroom assistant, you will work alongside experienced teachers to provide support and guidance to our students with special needs. You will assist with classroom activities and provide one-on-one assistance to students to ensure they receive the support they need to thrive.
- Supporting teachers and students in the classroom
- Helping with classroom activities and lesson plans
- Providing one-on-one assistance to students with special needs
- Creating a safe and inclusive learning environment
- Assisting with administrative tasks as required
- A genuine interest in working with children who have special needs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and proactive attitude
- A willingness to learn and grow within the role
- An understanding of the challenges that students with special needs may face
If you are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children with special needs and are looking for an entry-level position or a graduate opportunity, we encourage you to submit your CV and cover letter to us today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.