Classroom Teacher (x2)
Late October 2019
REESON Education is working in partnership with a successful primary school based in Merton, south London to assist them in finding two hard-working and committed teachers to join the school from October 2019. One KS1 teacher and one KS2 teacher. Both roles have the scope to be permanent for the right candidates. Salary will be in line with inner London pay scales (M1 - UPS3).
The successful candidates will become part of an energetic school and supportive team made up of teachers at varying stages of their career. The school has been rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to children and staff alike who love coming to school. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
The Classroom Teacher role:
- KS1 and KS2 positions available
- Permanent roles on offer
- Late October start
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales - £29,663 to £48,244
- In addition to salary, other benefits are on offer
- Recently rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted
- Two form entry with an increasing school roll
- Supportive and dynamic senior leadership structure
- Well connected to the local community
- Well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for the Classroom Teacher applicants:
- Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck McColl at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.