REESON Education is working in partnership with a growing primary school based in Brent, North West London to assist them in finding a hard-working and committed teacher to join their KS2 phase. The Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher position will be temp to permanent for the right candidate and is to begin in January 2020.
The KS2 positon will be part of a very supportive KS2 phase made up of teachers at varying stages of their career. The school has recently been rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted and is home to children and staff alike who love coming to school. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
The Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher role:
* Temp or Perm role
* Teaching either a year 3, 4 or 5 class
* Open to NQTs (fixed term)
* Salary in-line with inner London pay scales
* Recently rated 'outstanding' by Ofsted
* Two/Three form entry and a growing roll
* Future opportunities for progression to middle management
* Very well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher applicants:
* Experience teaching KS1 or KS2 in UK Schools (NQTs welcome to apply)
* QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
* An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
* Two teaching related references from last two employers
Please send your CV to Ruby at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.