Creative Computing/Computer Science Teacher required for a permanent contract at a great School in North West London.
An opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher, with a strong academic background exists at a great school in Suburban North West London.
Computing/Computer Science Teacher for Key Stages 4 -5, North West London
- £29, 915 - £46,660 per year
- Permanent, full time contract
- OCR Syllabus at GCSE, additional A Level experience desirable
- Outstanding leadership team
- February 2021 start
Computing/Computer Science Teacher for Key Stage 4 -5
The School - North West London
- This excellent Secondary school that offers its teachers excellent support planning and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The Secondary school's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- The staff are incredibly welcoming and supportive, providing all of those on site with assistance with whatever they need or require.
- The School encourages learners to pursue their interests and offer numerous different clubs and extra curricular activities to capture attention and foster an inquisitive mind.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
Candidates applying for this full time Computer Science role must have strong personal qualifications and must have demonstrable mainstream Secondary school experience as a Computer Science Teacher, preferably in the UK.
- The school are keen to hear from experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 4 & 5, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage. They deliver the OCR syllabus at GCSE and as such would look for experience in this area.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's and A Level
- Happy to teach ICT at Key Stage 3 is advantageous
- A good team player, who has a can do attitude and sense of humour
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stage 4 - 5 Computer Science or Computing specialist, with ability to deliver Key Stage 3 ICT
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- You will have access to state of the art facilities in purpose built computer suites
- Subjects such as Computing and Computer Science (along with other vocational subjects) are very popular and as such attract a good calibre of student. These subjects are integral to the Schools Business and Enterprise focus. You will be teaching able groups that have an interest in continuing their studies in Further Education.Responsibilities for this Computer Science role will include all standard elements of class teaching, such as planning, teaching and assessing pupils, as well as overall effective delivery of the UK Computer Science National Curriculum from Key Stage 3 to Key Stage 5.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.