Cover Supervisor - Sunbury-on-Thames - Shepperton - Surrey - Secondary
- Cover Supervisor
- £90 - £100 per day
- Daily supply / Flexible work
- No Planning / No Marking
Reeson Education are currently recruiting Cover Supervisors to work in 'Good' and 'Outstanding' secondary schools in the Sunbury-on-Thames and Shepperton areas of Surrey on a daily and short-term basis.
Cover Supervising allows for flexible work and competitive rates of pay, without the stress of planning and marking lessons. It provides excellent opportunities for new teachers to gain more classroom experience before taking on a full-time role.
What the role will involve:
- Supervising work that has been set by the class teacher
- Setting high expectations of behaviour and learning from the outset of the lesson
- Ensuring all students are working on set tasks and assisting where possible
- Ensuring all school policies regarding behaviour and uniforms are enforced
Who we are looking for:
- Graduates, Aspiring Teachers, QTS qualified, NQTs and experienced teachers are considered
- All subject areas are considered.
What we can offer:
- Flexible work in 'Good' and 'Outstanding' schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- The potential to secure more long-term work if desired
- CPD courses
What you need to do next:
If you are interested, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%