Cover supervisors to work in an outstanding school in North West London. The school is looking for candidates with secondary school experience or who are looking to progress into a teaching career in the future, or graduates who are interested in working in a school environment. You will be covering a range of lessons during the school day and be responsible for delivering pre-planned work and maintaining a good level of behaviour within the classroom. You will be joining a dedicated team who display strengths in different areas o the curriculum, allowing for you to focus your cover (where possible) around any subject area strengths or interests. Having a flexible, friendly and proactive manner will enable you to be highly successful. Of paramount importance is the ability for you to have a caring and passionate approach and to be focused on giving the students the best possible chance of success. Students welfare, learning and development are the pillars around which their education is based.
At the school they have a deep and genuine commitment to provide an education that is unsurpassed anywhere in the world. Their mission is 'to recognise and celebrate the individuality of each student and to achieve great things'. This captures the sense of optimism and determination to succeed that permeates through the school. They aim to develop resilience in their students, and the ability to be tenacious in their quest to be the best that they can be in all aspects of their lives. They draw out their individual talents and celebrate their personal achievements and their individual contribution. The strive to have every student leave the school who are able to positively contribute to society.
- Candidates with prior Secondary School based experience
- Looking to secure a stable long term job to maximise continuity for students
- Applicants who are looking to progress in to a teaching career, all subject areas considered.
- Strong education background.
- Desire to work with pupils aged 11-18
- Applicants who can work independently and as part as a team when required and can adhere to the school policies and procedures.
- Salary £17,000 - £24,000, depending upon experience.
- The School would consider offering a long term contract on a daily rate of between £70 - £100 depending upon experience if this employment term would be of preference
Applications are welcome from anyone with secondary school experience or a desire to work with pupils aged 11-18. Candidates who are looking to take on a career in teaching in the future are highly recommended to apply. A good academic background is required.