An Outstanding School in Haringey, North London are looking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to support the teaching team.
- Full or Part time
- £70 - £100 per day
- Outstanding School
- Cover Supervisor - providing general cover to KS1-KS2
- West London, Hillingdon
JOB DESCRIPTION - Cover Supervisor
- Cover supervisor to work in an outstanding school in North London, Haringey. The school are looking for candidates with secondary school experience or who are looking to progress into a teaching career in the future, or graduates who are interested in working in a school environment.
- As a Cover Supervisor you will be covering a range of lessons during the school day and be responsible for delivering pre-planned work and maintaining a good level of behaviour within the classroom.
- You will be joining a dedicated team of Cover Supervisors who display strengths in different areas of the curriculum, allowing for you to focus your cover (where possible) around any subject area strengths or interests.
- Having a flexible, friendly and proactive manner will enable you to be highly successful. Of paramount importance is the ability for you to have a caring and passionate approach and to be focused on giving the students the best possible chance of success.
- Students welfare, learning and development are the pillars around which their education is based. A Cover Supervisor plays an important role in the day to day running of the school.
SCHOOL INFORMATION - Cover Supervisor
They are very proud of their learning environment and the high standards of achievement reached by all their students. They welcome students of all abilities and seek the best from every student, irrespective of ability.
Their Vision is Achieving Individual Excellence in a Caring Community and they want all of their students to fulfil their potential and leave school successfully prepared for their next steps.
All of their students are expected to work hard and behave in an exemplary fashion. They have recently introduced a new Relationship Charter placing effective relationships at the heart of everything they do. They have a clear set of values that they want to develop in all of their students and there is an extensive extra-curricular programme to develop these values.
- Candidates with prior cover supervisor based experience
- Looking to secure a stable long term job to maximise continuity for students
- Applicants who are looking to progress in to a teaching career, all subject areas considered.
- Strong education background.
- Desire to work with Primary
- Applicants who can work independently and as part as a team when required and can adhere to the school policies and procedures.
- The School would consider offering a long term contract on a daily rate of between £70 - £100 depending upon experience if this employment term would be of preference
REQUIREMENTS - Cover Supervisor
Applications are welcome from anyone with secondary school experience or a desire to work with Primary Pupils. Candidates who are looking to take on a career in teaching in the future are highly recommended to apply. A good academic background is required.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%