REESON Education is looking for cover supervisors to work within a variety of secondary schools in Southwark. Our client schools are looking for candidates with secondary school experience or who are looking to progress into a teaching career in the future, or graduates who are interested in working in a school environment. These roles will range from day to day cover to longer term assignments, some being subject specific other roles covering a variety of subjects. You will be working within a classroom based environment with whole classes and sometimes smaller groups ensuring learning is taking place and a high level of discipline is maintained in line with the schools expectations.
Who we are looking for, and what we can offer;
- Candidates with prior Secondary School based experience
- Available for day to day and long term positions
- Applicants who are looking to progress in to a teaching career, all subject areas considered.
- Good educational background.
- Desire to work with pupils aged 11-18
- Applicants who can work independently and as part as a team when required and can adhere to the school policies and procedures.
- Excellent rates of pay.
Applications are welcome from anyone with secondary school experience or a desire to work with pupils aged 11-18. Candidates who are looking to take on a career in teaching in the future are highly recommended to apply. A good academic background is required. Please send your CV to Gavin at Reeson Education ASAP