- Working within top East London Schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- To start immediately and ongoing
- A healthy range of schools available in all localities.
About the Cover Supervisor candidate:
Reeson Education are working with several schools in East London who require ongoing support from a team of Cover Supervisors for the new school year. Our client schools are always interested in working with reliable, dedicated and flexible candidates who will be able to support the school where extra staff are needed
The Cover Supervisor Role:
- You will deliver pre-set lesson plans to secondary aged students
- The requirements, may be for daily work, short term or even long term if it suits you
- This is a great way to obtain valuable classroom experience prior to any teaching qualification you may wish to explore.
The role includes supervising whole classes during the absence of the teacher, responding to questions, assisting pupils in undertaking set activities and maintaining order. Work is set for the class being covered. The cover supervisor must deal with any immediate problems or emergencies and manage behaviour by following the school's behaviour policy. The cover supervisor then reports back on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
When not covering classes, Cover Supervisors may be utilised as a Teaching Assistant within school, so you can observe how qualified teachers plan and deliver lessons. You may also get the opportunity to support students on a 1:1 and small group basis.
A successful Cover Supervisor has a positive. outgoing personality, with excellent communication skills and solid presence in the classroom. The ability to be flexible and highly reliable are key aspects to this role.
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London