Reeson Education are looking for suitable applicants for several roles across Enfield secondary schools to support the Rapid Testing programme at the start of the academic year in September, which will support the ongoing battle with COVID-19,
About the Enfield Schools:
These roles are available within Enfield secondary schools in North London. There are multiple sites available within the area and training (along with certification) will be provided to you free of charge. Hours of work would be variable, typically between the times of 8.15am - 4.15pm, depending on the needs of the schools.
- Registration Assistants - Responsible for ensuring subjects have registered and distributing test kits on arrival. Ensures orderly entry of subjects onto the testing site
- Testing Assistants - Provides guidance and supervision to subjects on swabbing as requested. Collects completed swabs and pass them to the Processor. Ensures cleaning of swabbing bays.
- Processors - Prepares test sample for analysis, conducts processing of LFD and interprets result. Provides results to Results Recorder. Ensures cleaning of processing bays.
- Applicants must be in general good health and not classified as in any of the COVID current high-risk groups, therefore you must not have a long-term condition, you should not be pregnant, have a weakened immune system through medical conditions etc.
- To be considered for such roles, you will need to have a current DBS which is on the updates service. However, if you do not currently have one, Reeson can assist you to apply for a new DBS.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in schools and with young people, however this is not essential.
Skills and Experience Desired:
- You should follow guidance meticulously ensuring a high level of compliance
- Good communication and customer services skills,
- You must be able to work well with adults and pupils,
- You must ensure the testing environment remains well organised
- You should possess a high level of organisational skills
- Ideally you will have proven interest in working in schools
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%