Deputy Headteacher (with responsibility for all aspects of Teaching & Learning and Assessment)
Start Date: April 2021/September 2021
Leadership Pay Scale (£48901- £56,506)
The Headteacher of a large 4 form entry Junior school in Outer West London are looking for an ambitious, energetic, and inspirational Deputy Headteacher with experience of leading teams, monitoring teaching and learning and assessment across all Key Stages, with experience of successfully leading improvement and raising standards particularly across KS2. This role will be a combined post, working both within class, and also out of class with significant SLT time.
The school is recruiting for a permanent Deputy Headteacher, however, will require a temporary Deputy Headteacher for the rest of this academic year should they not recruit until Sept 2021.
The ideal Deputy Headteacher candidate:
- Must have a passion for education.
- Must be flexible and forward thinking with innovative ideas in pushing the school forward.
- Must be able to assist the Leadership Team through professional leadership and management of the whole school.
- Must have a proven track record of excellent classroom practice across KS2, ideally SATs experience also.
- Must possess the ability to work as part of a team, with a flexible attitude and a calm, organised work ethic.
- Must continue and lead the emphasis on improving standards of teaching and learning across the school.
- Must have experience and understanding of organising, promoting, and evaluating the children's learning.
- Must possess strong communication skills, appropriate to communicating effectively with staff, parents, children and all key stakeholders
To apply for this excellent role (either of a permanent basis or for a temporary Deputy Headteacher interim post until Aug 2021) please do not delay in sending across your most recent CV to Bonnie at REESON Education ASAP, alongside details of your current availability for interviews and start date. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted with 48 working hrs.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.