Job Title: Deputy Head Teacher
Location: Hammersmith and Fulham based Primary School
Contract Type: Full-Time
Start Date: April
We are a dynamic and forward-thinking primary school in Hammersmith and Fulham dedicated to providing an exceptional learning environment for our students. As we continue to grow, we are seeking an experienced and visionary individual to join our leadership team as Deputy Head Teacher. If you are passionate about education, possess strong leadership skills, and are committed to making a positive impact, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Leadership and Management:
- Work collaboratively with the Head Teacher and senior leadership team to develop and implement the school's vision, values, and strategic goals.
- Lead and manage specific areas of responsibility, contributing to the overall improvement and success of the school.
- Teaching and Learning:
- Foster a culture of excellence in teaching and learning, ensuring high standards are maintained across the school.
- Support and mentor teaching staff to enhance their professional development and effectiveness in the classroom.
- Curriculum Development:
- Contribute to the ongoing development and review of the curriculum, ensuring it meets the needs of all students and is in line with national standards.
- Staff Development:
- Play a key role in staff recruitment, induction, and performance management.
- Provide leadership and guidance to colleagues, fostering a positive and collaborative working environment.
- Parent and Community Engagement:
- Build strong relationships with parents, the local community, and external stakeholders.
- Act as an ambassador for the school, representing its values and achievements in various forums.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and relevant postgraduate qualifications.
- Proven leadership experience in a primary school setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of current educational policies and practices.
- Dedication to promoting a positive and inclusive school culture.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV and a covering letter outlining their suitability for the role to Rebekkah at Reeson on The closing date for applications is 24th March 2024.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.