Drama or Music Graduates | October Start - London Borough Of Redbridge
Positions available October Start
---IS A TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE FOR YOU?---
- £70 - £90 per day (depending on experience)
- Redbridge School
- Ongoing support
- Opportunities for career progression for aspiring teacher
Are you looking to take on a new, exciting and rewarding role as a Learning Support Assistant!
Are you an aspiring teacher? Do you have experience/training in learning support positions? Do you have a creative and driven personality? Have you previously been a Teaching Assistant, HLTA, cover supervisor or had experience working with children? Are you a drama or music Graduate
If you answered YES to any of the above then we want to hear from you! We have many Teaching Assistant vacancies in supportive schools that will be filling in the coming weeks.
---THE TEACHING ASSISTANT ROLE---
In these Teaching Assistant roles, there is real room for progression and you are likely to be working with children with special educational needs, EAL or general support roles.
There are options for supporting in the classroom and also intervention 1:1 assisting children socially and academically.
---WHAT YOU WILL NEED---
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Current DBS certificate or the intention to apply
- 2 quality recent references
- Proactive and positive attitude to strive for pupil development
- Relative certification/qualification
- University degree with Drama, Psychology or Music
- GCSE A*-C or equivalent
- Previous experience working with children
Apply NOW and see what options we can provide for you!
Reeson Education is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
If you are keen on this post, please don't email me your updated CV or please call Keith @Reeson on 02038410777.