Are you a Drama Teacher who would be available for a full-time Drama post from September in Waltham Forest?
- Waltham Forest, East London
- September 2023 start date.
- Popular School
- Full time Drama Teacher position available
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Positive and supportive teaching environment
ABOUT THE DRAMA TEACHER POST:
Drama Teacher required for this exciting role. The school is recruiting a teacher of Drama to inspire the next generation of Performers. We would like to hear from you if you can share your enthusiasm for your subject, your knowledge and your skills with this school's students and staff. You will enjoy being part of the Creative Arts Faculty who are a friendly and supportive team committed to making a difference to the lives of our young people.
The Creative Arts department welcomes innovative ideas and supports each of its members to achieve their own goals within their professional practice. All members of the faculty contribute towards shaping the curriculum and play a part in the schools Wide Horizons program. Applications are welcomed from colleagues who share the commitment to providing an inclusive and diverse Arts Education that supports and challenges the young people in the community we serve.
Ideally you will be a qualified Drama teacher who is passionate about your subject and the way in which you deliver interesting and simulating lessons. You should have integrity and kindness, whilst being committed to ensuring that every student will be given the right amount of encouragement.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL - DRAMA TEACHER:
This is a thriving and highly regarded community school with Sixth Form provision, located within walking distance of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. The school is closely partnered with two outstanding Primary Schools. The staff team is supportive and balanced with well-established colleagues working alongside Teach First trainees, ECTs and those at all stages of their careers.
The curriculum offer at this school is broad, and they are intently focused not only on achieving academic excellence, but also widening the horizons of the community they serve via the arts, sports and an enviable co-curricular offer.
ABOUT YOU - DRAMA TEACHER
- First and foremost, you must like working with children and be good at it
- You must be highly skilled in the role you are applying for or else willing and able to learn in post
- You must show a passion for education and improving the life chances of London children
- You should be willing to contribute to the wider life of the Academy (running clubs, attending events)
- You should be highly motivated, like working as part of a team and possess excellent communication skills
- You must hold appropriate qualifications for the role you are applying for
PLEASE APPLY TO THIS ROLE RIGHT AWAY / INTERVIEWS ARE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%