- Drama Teacher required from January 2024
- Popular East London, Secondary School
- Solid SLT Team who pride themselves on supporting staff.
- Full time Drama Teacher position.
About the school looking for an Drama Teacher:
This hugely popular East London school are keen to secure a a dedicated, outstanding, and inspirational Drama teacher from next term to work in the Drama department. The successful Drama teacher will play a key role in the next phase of the school's development as they build towards being a truly Outstanding School in every area.
The Drama Faculty is well managed by an experienced Head of Faculty and sufficient support is in place to ensure a that an Drama Teacher can settle in quickly with sufficient handover to ensure a smooth start to your life in this highly considered school.
Ideally the school will find an Drama Teacher who:
- is passionate about Drama in general with the ability to inspire students
- can motivate and inspire pupils to build on their current achievements
- has excellent interpersonal skills and a commitment to collaborative working
- Is committed to working in an inner-city school and believe that such schools should provide the best possible environment for academic success and personal development
- Has an excellent track record of outstanding teaching across the secondary age range.
- Is resilient and has a great sense of humour.
- has a commitment to developing curriculum activities within the Drama faculty
- can promote and maintain the highest standards in all aspects of the work in the school
Essential skills and experience for a suitable Drama Teacher
- A successful track record of improving pupil performance
- A commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusive education
- The ability to use and manipulate data to raise student achievement
- Sound mathematical ability and familiarity with data management systems such as Excel
- Evidence of supporting and challenging students who underperform
- Awareness of national initiatives in education
- The ability to raise standards and an understanding of how to develop learning and teaching across the department
- Ability to develop systems to support pupils both academically, socially and pastorally
- The ability to manage and inspire a variety of students.
- Flexibility and an ability to work under pressure
The school can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
- If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this excellent Drama Teacher post.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you benefit from:
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
Please apply now!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%