- Location: Lambeth
- Start date: September 2020
- Contract type: Full Time
- Contract term: Permanent
- Salary: Inner London MPS/UPS
- Suitable for NQTs: Yes
Reeson Education are supporting a Secondary School in Lambeth who require a qualified Drama Teacher from September 2020 on a full-time basis.
The Role - Drama Teacher - Lambeth
The Drama teacher will be a creative and dynamic teacher who can contribute to the development of the curriculum at KS3 and 4. Strong subject knowledge is essential, and you must hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree. The appointed candidate will be well supported by an excellent induction programme and access to excellent facilities for teaching and learning. This is a full-time permanent position starting in September 2020.
The School - Drama Teacher - Lambeth
Based in the borough of Lambeth, this OUTSTANDING mixed secondary school is easily accessed from anywhere in London. The school features state of the art Science and DT facilities, as well as a stunning library and a first-rate sports complex.
The school is proud of its highly skilled teachers and as a result, students thrive in a caring and inclusive community where everyone understands that good behaviour is vital for students to make good progress.
The School's Aim:
- Ensure equality through action
- Maximise the achievement of all students
- Learning through a broad, balanced, relevant and personalised curriculum
- An active partnership with parents and the wider community
- Develop, responsible and considerate citizens
- Provide a secure and stimulating environment
- Develop the self-confidence and identity of all our students
Person Specification - Drama Teacher - Lambeth
To be considered for this role, you must be a qualified Drama teacher dedicated to helping students achieve their potential and more. The successful candidate will be a strong practitioner with a passion for their subject and can commit to a full-time contract from September 2020. The school will consider experienced candidates as well as newly qualified teachers (NQT) and have an excellent record of supporting teachers with induction year. Successful applicants will be subject to references and an up to date DBS with update service or be willing to apply for a new DBS.
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London