Drama Teacher / Subject Lead Drama Teacher
- Hackney, East London
- Drama Teacher Subject Lead responsibility
- MPS + Inner London Weighting
- September 2021 start date
- Popular school with excellent support.
- Full time Drama Teacher position
- Strong Senior Leadership Team
- Positive environment
About the school looking for a Drama Teacher / Subject Lead in Drama:
A hugely popular East London school who is looking for a Drama Teacher to teach high quality, engaging and well-planned Drama lessons. The school is extremely well thought of in the local area and are considered as 'outstanding' by Ofsted criteria. Ideally candidates will teach assigned classes according to their learning needs. This includes the setting, live marking and assessing of classwork, DPR assignments (homework), projects and visits, where appropriate.
The successful Drama Teacher candidate will be managing two other Drama Teachers. One who is experienced and another Drama Teacher who is an NQT this academic year. The post is available because of a promotion to the current post-holder.
The suitable Drama Teacher for this role should:
- Act as a role model in the provision of high-quality teaching, learning and assessment
- Contribute to the school's monitoring and evaluation processes
- Endeavour to give every child the opportunity to reach their potential and meet high expectations
Essential skills and experience:
- A successful track record of improving pupil performance#
- A commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusive education
- The ability to use and manipulate data to raise student achievement
- Sound mathematical ability and familiarity with data management systems such as Excel
- Evidence of supporting and challenging students who underperform
- Awareness of national initiatives in education
- The ability to raise standards and an understanding of how to develop learning and teaching across the department
- Ability to develop systems to support pupils both academically, socially and pastorally
- The ability to manage and inspire a variety of students.
- Flexibility and an ability to work under pressure
The school can offer you:
- children and young people who are eager to learn and progress
- staff who are collegiate, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the students here
- an excellent physical environment recently refurbished and extended under BSF
- a school committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated
- If you are passionate about providing young people with a safe, supportive environment in which to ensure their success, we want to hear from you
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you benefit from:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%