Outstanding School seeks Drama teacher for Maternity cover, September 2021
Teacher of Drama required for Key Stages 3 - 4 (and 5 if you can do it), September 2021 start at an outstanding school that is revered for its performing arts
Teacher of Drama for Key Stage 3 - 4 (and 5 if you can do it) - North London
- £29,915 - £45,766
- Maternity contract
- Full time contract with assurance
- Work with an experienced and multi skilled team of Drama staff
Drama Teacher for Key Stage 3 - 5
- Are you a newly qualified or experienced and creative Drama Teacher who is looking for a fantastic new opportunity in a "outstanding" Secondary school in Barnet, North London?
The School - North London
- This is an outstanding training Secondary school that offers its teachers excellent support planning and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The Secondary school's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential. They see Drama and Performing Arts as a way to channel ambition, encourage expression and increase engagement
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- Based in leafy, suburban North London, the school has an enviable array of facilities, space and equipment to facilitate the very best in Drama lessons.
- They have excellent relationships with surrounding schools and share resources and try where possible to arrange cross school performances.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- The school are keen to hear from NQTs or experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 3 & 4, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly, appreciating inclusion.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's and also A levels (not essential)
- Enthusiastic about the arts
- Ability to deliver a range of sports disciplines and to work in skilled team
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stages 3 - 4 (5 if you are able to teach it)
- Would suit a drama teacher who is keen to have autonomy over how they deliver the topics on the national curriculum
- Would suit a passionate practitioner who has flair and creative skill
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- The School has a strong drama and performing arts program and so a passionate teacher is required, who is capable of delivering a range of lessons. You will be asked to help participate with the extra curricular activities at school.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%