Salary: £22,185 - £22,587 per year
Contract Type: Full Time, Permanent (Term Time Only)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Start Date: 01/09/2021
Reeson Education are supporting a large academy trust who are seeking experienced ART, DT and Food Technicians to join their Croydon based secondary school from September 2021.
The Academy is rated 'Good' by Ofsted and is committed to being an employer of choice with a focus on staff workload and wellbeing. They are seeking dedicated technicians with an interest in how practical work can enliven and deepen learning.
The Academy are looking for candidates who are interested in engaging with teaching staff about how to incorporate demonstrations and practical experiences.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Degree Educated with prior experience as a technician
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
- An enthusiasm for education
- Be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and written as you will be supporting the students learning in the classroom
- An abundance of patience and physical dexterity
- The ability to establish professional and supportive relationships
In addition to the salary, the school are offering the following:
- Strong Continuous Professional Development programme
- Supportive staff and community who want you to feel like you are coming to work with family
- Opportunities to learn from and network across the Academy trust
- Generous annual leave allowance and a competitive pension, with defined benefits and life cover
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre and post placement
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.