EAL Teaching Assistant
Are you an aspiring English Teacher with a passion for English as a second language?
Are you keen to join an enthusiastic team and work in a progressive school environment?
Reeson Education are seeking a proactive EAL Teaching Assistant to help children progress in their studies.
Observation days will be taking place over the coming weeks so don't hesitate to apply today, likewise if you know someone who you think would be perfect for this role, then put them in touch, we pay £200 for all successful referrals.
Your responsibilities as an EAL Teaching Assistant:
- As an EAL teaching assistant you be required to support children as they further develop their English speaking, reading and writing abilities and in turn increase their academic ability across all subjects
- Working alongside the teacher to maintain balance within the greater classroom
- Building the confidence of children every day
- Keeping track of student progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the School:
- Warm and supportive environment where you will join an established team of teachers and teaching assistants
- This school strives to promote equal opportunities for children and staff alike as well as instilling the values of understanding, tolerance, fairness and respect for others.
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee Line
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Remote no fuss registration process
- A satisfying and rewarding long-term role
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £80 to £100 per day
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%