EAL Teaching Assistant
EAL Teacher sought for Primary school in Streatham
REESON Education are working with a vibrant two-form entry primary school. The school has a warm and welcoming atmosphere and is located on an attractive site just a short walk from Streatham Common station. The school in question have high expectations, they are looking for dynamic and proactive individuals for the following role.
Role Requirements for an EAL Teaching Assistant:
- to be an experienced and enthusiastic individual.
- experience working with children with SEN needs EAL.
- Hold a formal TEFL qualification. NQTS/ Teachers will be considered
- experience and ability to support pupils with EAL as they engage in learning across all primary school subjects
- at least one year's experience working with children both in an individual and group setting.
If you have EAL Teaching Assistant qualification and are looking for a new EAL Teaching Assistant role this is the perfect opportunity for you. Don't hesitate to apply!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%