Early Years Practitioner
Reeson Education is working with a mainstream primary school based in Brent seeking to appoint an Early Years Practitioner.
This school have a refreshing and progressive approach to the curriculum and the Head wants to meet like minded people with a passion for education and a fun approach to learning.
This role does not require you to be qualified, the school is looking to appoint someone who values each child's development and wants to recruit an early year's practitioner who can go above and beyond for the children.
Your responsibilities as an Early Years Practitioner:
- Lead the class when the teacher is absent and run intervention sessions with small groups of children - Experience is essential
- Providing a range of fun and stimulating activities, from reading stories to messy play
- Developing close attachments and fostering trust in the children in your care
- Safeguarding children and reporting any concerns
- Monitoring children's progress, keeping records and reporting back to parents
About the School:
- Three form entry school
- Friendly environment where you will feel welcome and part of the team from day one
- As well as academic excellence, this school strives for high levels of well being and mental health through pastoral support
- Brent based and well connected to London underground and local bus services
What we offer:
- Competitive pay and support from our expert team
- CPD, Team Teach and SEN training
- A great role that you will enjoy
Trial days will commence on a rolling basis until the post is filled so if you are interested in working as an early years practitioner then don't miss this fantastic opportunity, apply today!
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%