Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Reports to: Headmistress (delegated where appropriate to the Head of Early Years)
Working hours: 40 hours per week for 44 weeks term time
Holiday entitlement: to be taken during school holidays, by agreement) + Bank Holidays
Location: Putney SW15
A lovely preparatory primary school situated in Putney SW15 are looking for a full time Early years specialist to join their team for an asap start
- To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years;
- To ensure that the Nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others;
- To develop partnerships with parents/carers;
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Head of Early Years.
- To assist with the planning and delivery of the curriculum within the EY framework by providing safe, creative and appropriate educational opportunities for all children within an inclusive environment, preparing activities, organising programmes and arranging equipment;
- To ensure that activities are carried out in a safe and responsible manner, in accordance with statutory responsibilities, and to advise the Head of Early Years of any concerns over any matters including children and equipment;
- To follow all school policies and procedures at all times, including those regarding safeguarding and confidentiality;
- To contribute to the school's highest standards of physical and emotional care, health and safety, and personal and food hygiene at all times;
- To be involved in positive interactions with children by supporting or providing stimulating activities that respond to their interests and developmental needs;
- To ensure that all children have equal access to opportunities to learn, develop, interact and fulfil their potential;
- To work with range of people including school staff, visiting professionals and agencies, parents, children and families;
- To promote positive values and attitudes, and good child behaviour, dealing promptly with conflict and incidents in line with established policy, encouraging children to take responsibility for their own behaviour;
- To have a positive and proactive approach towards continuous professional development;
- Please note that work requires bending, kneeling and crouching for periods of time and may also involve lifting and carrying children during planned activities, and changing nappies/toileting duties.
If you are keen on this Early Years Practitioner role, please apply with your most up to date CV to be considered and shortlisted. Feel free to get in touch by contacting Carl at Reeson Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.