Early Years Practitioner
REESON Education are working with a highly regarded group of Top Independent Schools across London on their permanent recruitment. If you are an Early Years Practitioner, or looking to become a Early Years Practitioner we want to hear from you!
A warm and friendly school EYFS Nursery setting, are looking for an Early Years Educator to join their team full time. The role will begin after the Easter holidays (subject to notice periods). This is full time in a position within an EYFS Nursery setting.
Early Years Practitioner Role requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in EYFS
- Early Years Level 2 and Level 3 desirable
- Able to work effectively with small groups and a friendly team
Early Years Practitioner Main responsibilities:
- To assist the room leaders in offering an engaging learning environment to the children
- Co-ordinate effectively with Room Leaders
- Support learning through play
- To perform safeguarding duties
What the school can offer:
- Competitive annual salary
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for career development
- A warm and friendly work environment
If you are an Early Years Practitioner and you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to apply. The school are looking to interview ASAP. Please make sure you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity by contacting Bonnie at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.