Early Years Practitioner
A warm and friendly school in the central London borough of Lambeth, are looking for an Early Years Educator to join their team. The role will begin after the Easter holidays. This is full time in a position within a Primary School's Nursery and Creche.
Early Years Practitioner Role requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in EYFS
- A willingness to help in extra curriculum activities
- Able to work effectively with small groups
Early Years Practitioner Main responsibilities:
- To assist the classroom teacher in take engaging lessons
- Co-ordinate effectively with Class Teacher
- Support learning through play
- To perform safeguarding duties
What the school can offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for career development
- A warm and friendly work environment
If you are an Early Years Practitioner and you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to apply. The school already interviews for lined up , make sure you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%