Early Years Practitioner (L2/3)
REESON Education are working with a Kensington based Primary school in Zone 1 - West London. The school are looking for an Early Years Practitioner (L2/3) to join their team full time this Summer Term with a potential role available from September. If you are an Early Years Practitioner, or looking to become a Early Years Practitioner we want to hear from you!
A warm and friendly school EYFS setting within a Primary school in West London, are looking for an Early Years Practitioner (L2/L3) to join their team full time. The role will begin ASAP this Summer term and could roll into next academic year also. This is full time role working 10.30-6pm daily.
Early Years Practitioner (L2/3) Role requirements:
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in EYFS
- Childcare/EYFS Level 2 and Level 3 desirable
- Able to work effectively with small groups and a friendly team
Early Years Practitioner (L2/L3) Main responsibilities:
- To assist the Nursery Teacher and colleagues within the EYFS Class
- Co-ordinate effectively with colleagues
- Support learning through play
- To perform safeguarding duties
What the school can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent leadership team
- Opportunities for career development and a permanent role from Sept 2023
- A warm and friendly work environment
If you are an Early Years Practitioner (L2/L3) and you feel you are the right candidate don't hesitate to apply. The school are looking to interview ASAP. Please make sure you don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity by contacting Bonnie at REESON Education.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%