An exciting opportunity to join an Independent Prep Nursery school based in the attractive Hampstead area of NW london asap this Jan 2020. The EYFS school is based in the West Hampstead area of NW London. The friendly team are looking for experienced staff to join their team with NVQL3 or above. The school are able to offer Permanent contracts and very competitive salaries! About the role
Educators at the nurseries have the most important job of all - caring for their most influential customers: the children.
This team have been lucky enough to be building everything from scratch. Their brand-new 90-capacity nursery will be fitted with all-new facilities and the finest educational tools around.
Responsible for teaching and contributing to the smooth running of your room, you'll be working closely with your Room Lead to see that policies and procedures are embedded into staff practice.
Working in a Room Team of bright & committed Educators, you'll help each other to develop new and creative ways of teaching the 30 children in your care.
Day-to-day you'll be provided 'freedom within a framework', autonomy to plan your day, with support and guidance from some of the leading minds in Early Years education.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the delivery of our 'learning through play' educational ethos
- Innovating with activities and constantly challenging your children's learning and development
- Building and maintaining excellent relationships with parents
- Promoting child welfare and ensure safeguarding procedures are followed
- Assisting with nursery events - including Summer and Christmas parties
- Working a flexible shift pattern
- Passionate and positive (always see the glass half full)
- Driven by a 'make it happen' attitude
- A love for customer service (making people happy)
- High energy brought to every task you take on, and solution driven approach to problems
Min 2 years' relevant experience
NVQ Level 3 or above
They have a fantastic work environment that enthusiastically encourages creativity, growth and autonomy.
To apply for this Early Years Practitioner NVQL3 role please do not delay in contacting Bonnie from REESON Education ASAP! Interview are commencing over the next two weeks.