Early Years Teacher - Haringey - September 2020
Located in the heart of Haringey a vibrant and welcoming Primary School is seeking a hard-working and committed Early Years Teacher to join them from September 2020. This is a 2 form entry Primary School offering an energetic, pupil-centred and fun learning environment, working alongside a supportive and committed team.
The successful candidate must have;
- QTS or Equivalent qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
- Consistently high expectations of all pupils
- Outstanding team work
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
- Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
- Excellent behaviour management
- A high regard for inclusion and equality
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Why apply with Reeson Education
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
If you are keen on this post, please send through your updated CV.