- Are you looking to get into teaching?
- Have you got EYFS experience?
- Are you passionate about outdoor education?
This forward thinking Primary school is looking for am Early Years Worker who has a passion for Outdoor Learning, to work in Early Years Foundation Stage. This is a full time position starting in November and is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to combine a passion of the outdoors with their EYFS experience.
To be successful for this Early Years role, you will:
- A passion for outdoor learning
- Good or Outstanding classroom practice
- A commitment to putting ecology and environmentalism at the heart of their teaching
- Have a strong commitment to their own professional development
- Have a degree or equivalent
- Forest School trained is desirable
- Experience in Nursery and Reception
This role is to work with our Nursery & Reception Team mainly outside but the person may also cover PPA, teach Phonics and support with in-class teaching & learning; building on the wonderful practice we have already. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the planning, teaching, and resourcing of our beautiful outdoor Learning Garden, working alongside our Nursery and Reception classes. They will invest in ensuring that space continues to be at the center of our curriculum and pedagogy
If you are interested in this EYFS role and wish to apply, please send your CV to Luke and Reeson Education asap.