Early Years Teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a very successful primary school situated in Greenwich, south east London, seeking two Early Years Teachers to begin in January 2020. The successful candidates will be joining a school recently rated 'good' by Ofsted and is home to children who love coming to school alongside a supportive and friendly teaching and support staff.
There is one role available in Nursery and one role available in Reception class. Permanent contracts are on offer for both positions.
The Early Years Teacher role:
- Teaching within the early years
- Two positions available - one in Nursery and one in Reception
- Permanent contracts on offer
- Salary: MPS/UPS inner London £30,480 to 49,571
- Recently rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Friendly environment
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Located in Greenwich, south east London
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Early Years Teacher role?
- Previous experience teaching EYFS /early years in UK primary schools
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.