Early Years Teacher
REESON Education is working in partnership with a modern primary school based in Mitcham, south west London to assist them in finding a hard-working and patient teacher to join their early years phase as a nursery teacher. The nursery teacher role will be permanent for the right candidate. Salary will be in line with inner London pay scales (M1 - UPS3) and the role is due to commence on 3rd February 2020. An earlier start can be accommodated.
The successful nursery teacher will be joining a very supportive EYFS phase made up of teachers at varying stages of their career. The school has recently been rated 'good' Ofsted and is home to children and staff alike who love coming to school. The role is open to both experienced and teachers who are newly qualified.
The Early Years Teacher role:
- Nursery teacher
- Supportive EYFS unit
- Permanent role (although the school is open to contract type)
- Salary in-line with inner London pay scales MPS1 - UPS3
- Recently rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Growing roll
- Links to the local community to enhance learning experiences
- Very well connected by London public transport
Minimum requirements for the Early Years Teacher applicants:
- Experience teaching EYFS in the UK
- QTS - Achieved through a PGCE, Bachelor of Education, GTP or equivalent
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.