Early Years Teacher
Special Needs School
September 2021 start
Permanent contract available
REESON Education are working with an excellent Islington,Central London SEN school looking to secure an Early Years Class Teacher from September 2021. The school is based a short distance from Caledonian Road station offering excellent transport links and fantastic cafes, bars and shops around.
The successful Early Years Teacher must be dedicated to having a positive impact on EYFS children in their care and ideally with experience teaching Special Needs. You will be required to provide the highest level of care and early stage education to pupils with Autism and Severe Learning Disabilities. You will be working with a small classes, up to 8 pupils maximum and with a strong support team. The EYFS department is a colourful set up with a track record of success!
The successful Early Years Teacher candidate will have:
- QTS Essential
- Special Needs Teaching experience desirable
- 1 years UK teaching experience required
To raise achievement and outcomes of pupils with Special Needs:
Providing an outstanding role model in:
- Classroom organisation, classroom management and promoting independence
- Delivering learning which is suitable for students Sensory needs
- Planning and using a wide range of appropriate teaching and learning styles indoors and outdoors
- Differentiating to meet the needs of all pupils and setting individual targets
- Assessment and recording of pupil's progress through EHCP targets
If this Early Years Teacher role in Islington sounds perfect for you - please apply now.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.