- Early Years Teacher, full time
- ASAP Start until the end of the year in July
- OFSTED "Outstanding" School
- Exceptional behaviour
- Competitive daily rates of pay
Are you a dedicated and passionate supply teacher looking for ongoing work until July? Are you an experienced Early Years Teacher looking for a temporary role prior to September? If yes, REESON want to hear from you today!
We are working together with an OFSTED "Outstanding" Hackney Primary School who are looking to recruit an Early Years Teacher to cover a Nursery class of approximately 28 pupils. The role will be to start as soon as possible and continue until the end of the school year in July. The school are willing to pay for trial days for succesful applicants so that you can get a real feel for what a day in the role feels like prior to accepting the booking.
- OFSTED "Outstanding" 2 form entry
- Possible September roles for successful applicants
- Highly competitive rates of pay based on your experience
- Well connected to Central and East London via local buses and London Overground services
- High standards of behaviour across all yeargroups
- Large, supportive Early Years team who will assist with planning
In taking on the role, you will be responsible for delivering engaging, differentiated lessons and activities that suit pupils of all ability levels. You must be confident in maintaining good standards of behaviour and supporting pupils with EAL and Special Educational Needs within the classroom. You must be able to build good relationships with support staff, parents and SLT alike.
The ideal candidate will have previous Early Years Teaching experience, however this is not essential. The school is happy to consider applications from experienced Supply Teachers who are confident to cover Early Years.
The school is part of a successful local federation who are currently recruiting for permanent September teaching staff. For the right Early Years Teacher there may be the option to apply for a permanent post within any of the sister schools, which offer excellent career progression and salaries from MPS 1 - UPS 3.
To apply for this Early Years Teacher role, you must have:
- A PGCE, B.ed or equivalent teaching qualification
- QTS or EYTS
- A clear, enhanced DBS check on the update service (or the means to apply for a new one)
- Contact details for 2 education-based references covering the past 5 years
- The required documentation to register with our agency
If this role is of interest, and you would like to be considered for a paid trial day - please send your CV to Amy at REESON today.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%