Early Years Teacher
Wandsworth Town / SW18
Located in Wandsworth Town SW18, a small vibrant 1 form entry catholic Primary School are seeking a hard-working and committed Early Years Teacher to join them from September/October 2022. This is a 1 form entry Primary School offering an energetic, pupil-centred and fun learning environment, working alongside a supportive and committed team.
The successful candidate must have;
* QTS or Equivalent qualification
* EYFS Teacher Experience (1 year+)
* Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
* Consistently high expectations of all pupils
* Outstanding team work
* A commitment to continuous professional development
* Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
* Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
* Excellent behaviour management
* A high regard for inclusion and equality
* The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Why apply with Reeson Education
* Competitive rates of pay.
* Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
* Opportunities to make career progression
* Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
If you are keen on this Early Years Teacher post, please email me your updated CV to shortlisted and considered.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%