Job: Early Years Teacher
Location: Hammersmith & Fulham
Early Years Teacher - Hammersmith - September 2023
Located very near Hammersmith tube station is a quaint and welcoming private Primary School seeking a hard-working and committed Early Years Teacher to join them from September 2023. This is a two - form entry Primary School offering an energetic, pupil-centred and fun learning environment, working alongside a supportive and committed team.
The successful candidate must have:
- QTS or Equivalent qualification
- Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum
- Consistently high expectations of all pupils
- Outstanding team work
- A commitment to continuous professional development
- Positive relationships with children, parents, colleagues
- Creative and flexible approaches to teaching
- Excellent behaviour management
- A high regard for inclusion and equality
- The ability to make a positive contribution to the school as a whole
Why apply with Reeson Education:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Around the clock support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities for career development and progression
- A chance to work in a variety of different schools
If you are keen on this Early Years Teacher position, please apply for the role directly or alternatively, to speed up the process, email me your most updated CV
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.