Reeson Education are looking for an experienced Educational Leader to join exceptional Nursery in Mill Hill, North London.
This beautiful fully outdoor forest nursery, provides 2-5 year olds with an exemplary early years learning experience, to help them become the children most likely to succeed in today's world.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with deputy manager, room leader or other leadership experience, who is passionate about early years education and the outdoors to join an "Outstanding" outdoor nursery organisation.
As a Forest Nursery Educational Leader, you'll be tasked with providing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for the children aged 2-5 years, in our beautiful outdoor setting. You'll work with your team to create an enabling environment where children can develop and learn through play. You'll use your existing skills, experience and passion for outdoor education to deliver a fantastic experience for our children, promote our ethos and help to make the Nursery best it can be.
The Educational leaders are inspirational, qualified teachers who are passionate about self- directed education within a natural environment, In this exciting role, you'll work in the forest with the children supporting them every day in their fun, learning and development.
What the school are looking for in our ideal Educational Lead:
- A minimum of Early Years Level 3 qualification or QTS/PGCE
- Experience working with 2-5 year olds
- Forest school or outdoor experience is desirable but not essential
- A real passion for nature play and engaging children with the outdoors
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS statutory framework
- Good knowledge and understanding of the safeguarding children obligations
- Someone who is highly organised, reliable and a driven team-player
- Strong relationship-building and communication skills to build a rapport with parents and practitioners alike
- The ability to adapt quickly to changes, is flexible and uses initiative
The school can offer
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays
- 1 additional day of annual leave after each full year of employment
- A day off on your birthday - everyone should spend their birthday eating cake, not at work
- The opportunity to work for a week in the beautiful Tuscany.
- Competitive salaries
- Funded Level 3 Forest School Qualification
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional development and in house training with leading names in the Early Childhood industry
- Social events throughout the year
- A fit, healthy, active job
- Discounts at our favourite outdoor retailers
Salary: £24,000 - £25,500, dependent upon experience
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.