Early Years Teaching Assistant
South West London
* EYFS TA - South West London Location
* Fixed term contract September - July
* Competitive rates of pay
* Interviews/trial days to happen ASAP
Are you an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge? Are you a recent graduate who is looking to pursue a career in Early Years Education? Are you CACHE/NVQ Level 3 qualified? If yes, REESON Education would love to hear from you
Our client school is looking to recruit an Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their team in September 2022. You will be supporting students under 4 years of age and will be working in a mainstream primary school, Monday to Friday.
You will be responsible for assisting in planning and leading indoor and outdoor play activities which focus on academic and personal development. You will be joining a strong Early Years Team and a provision with excellent resources and opportunities for career progression.
* South West London Location (easily reached by public transport)
* OFSTED "Outstanding" EYFS Provision
* Excellent resources and a close-knit staff team
* Strong leadership and permanent opportunities available
* Early Years Teaching Assistant
* Working with children aged 2 - 4
* Working on a 1-1 and small group basis (depending on the needs of the child)
* Planning and organising daily activities
* Assisting with both academic and personal development
The ideal Early Years Teaching Assistant will have/be:
* A clear, enhanced DBS on the update service or valid within 1 year
* NVQ Level 3 OR CACHE Level 3 qualified
* Have a Degree in EYFS or EYTS/EYPS
* Passionate, engaging and patient
* A team player but able to work on their own initiative
* Calm and understanding with a positive outlook
* Ideally previous experience working with EYFS students (either in a Nursery or Primary School)
If interested in the position, please apply for the role directly or to speed up the process send your latest CV / contact me on 02038410777
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%