Early Years Teaching Assistant
Are you interested in becoming an early years teacher and would like to get some experience in the classroom first?
Reeson Education are seeking a compassionate individual to work at a Brent based primary school as an early years teaching assistant.
This lovely 2 form entry school has a fantastic team and they are keen to meet like-minded people with a real passion for education.
Observation days will be ongoing so apply today to secure your place.
Responsibilities of this role:
- As an early years teaching assistant you will be responsible for the daily care of young children, seeing to their physical needs
- Supporting within the classroom across a range of enrichment opportunities including reading, art, planting, and gardening
- Supervising and providing particular support for pupils, including those with special needs, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities
- Setting challenging and demanding expectations and promoting self-esteem and independence
- Nurturing the children under your care, building lasting connections and ensuring safeguarding is always maintained
- Keeping track of children's progress and occasionally reporting back to parents
About the School:
- Small multicultural community school providing a wide and interesting curriculum for children
- The school love to encourage the creative side of all students and have additional rooms for Music, Dance and Drama
- Easily accessible via the Jubilee and overground lines
What Reeson Education will offer you:
- Straight forward, no fuss registration process
- A long-term and enjoyable role
- Competitive pay based on experience, ranging from £80 to £100 per day
If this role sounds interesting to you then please email me your up to date CV, alternatively call Danny today on 020 384 10777 to find out more.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%