Early Years Teaching Assistant
REESON Education is working in partnership with a primary school situated in Wimbledon, South West London that requires an Early Years Teaching Assistant to start in the first week of December.
The school is looking for someone who is level 3 qualified and must have experience working in a UK primary school reception or nursery class.
This role will be to work in the nursery class. It's a fantastic team to work in, made up of inspiring teachers and hard-working/supportive support staff.
Interviews to be held ASAP.
The Early Years Teaching Assistant role:
- Working in the Nursery class
- Full time
- Term time only
- Scope for this role to become permanent
- Daily rate between £70 and £90 per day (long-term supply basis)
- Rated 'good' by Ofsted
- Average sized school with playing fields and outdoor learning spaces
- Modern teaching and learning tools throughout all classrooms
- Supportive and collegial staff and senior leadership team
- Fantastic CPD opportunities
- Well connected by London public transport
What you'll need to apply for the Early Years Teaching Assistant role?
- Previous experience supporting EYFS within a UK primary school
- Level 3 qualification is ideal but not essential
- An up-to-date DBS, ideally registered with the update service
- Two teaching related references from your last two employers
Interviews will happen as and when successful applications are received so, please send your CV to Dereck at REESON Education or call 0203 841 0777.
REESON Education is London's premier teaching recruitment agency. Est. in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professional and recruitment specialist we have built our business on our core values of Honesty Integrity and Excellence.