- September start
- Competitive salaries
- Free lunch and parking
- Contract or Supply option
- 40 minute train ride from Waterloo
- A well established and reputable independent school
A position for an Economics Teacher has become available at an vibrant coeducational independent all through school in South West London.
This Economics Teacher role will start in September 2022.
A part time timetable is available for this Economics Teacher position. There is also the option to be taken on to a contract or work on a supply basis.
Teaching for this Economics Teacher post will be for A Level. The ability to teach Business at GCSE and A Level would be advantageous.
The salary for this Economics Teacher position will range from £32308 to £47139, depending on the experiences and qualifications of each applicant. If offered an Economics Teacher role on a supply basis, the daily rate will be between £160 to £235 a day.
If appointed as a Economics Teacher, additional benefits can be offered, such as enrolment on the school's unique pay scale and pension scheme.
Established in 1926, the school has had a rich and exciting history.
They are set up to support NQTs and have experienced mentors in all departments.
The Independent Schools Inspectorate Inspection (May 2018)
- Pupils possess entirely positive attitudes to learning, enjoy working collaboratively, and support and celebrate each other's achievements
- Pupils display excellent self-confidence, resilience and a commitment to improve their learning and performance in readiness for the next stage of their lives
- Pupils' respect for others and for different cultures is excellent
- Pupils of all abilities described how the school had helped them to feel more confident in their learning…and how teachers' support and feedback on their progress enables them to know how well they are doing and to improve further
- Pupils demonstrate a genuine involvement in monitoring their own progress, always seeking to extend it further, helped in this by the school's very good progress and attainment tracking procedures
You are encouraged to apply for this role if you are a newly qualified Economics Teacher or experienced Economics Teacher.
Applications are also welcome if you are a British trained Economics Teacher or overseas trained Economics Teacher.
All applicants must have the following as a must in order to be considered for this position as a Economics Teacher:
- Right to work in the UK
- UK QTS or an overseas equivalent
- Clear and up to date Enhanced DBS
- Experience of teaching as a Economics Teacher in UK schools
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity in education and training as a Economics Teacher, then please apply via the link below and send your CV to Rahul at REESON Education as soon as possible.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.