English Intervention Support Teacher
- English Intervention Support Teacher post
- Working in a brilliant English department
- Popular East London, Secondary School
- Fantastic Headteacher.
- Fixed term post until June 2022
About the school looking for an English Intervention Support Teacher
This is an exceptional school with many outstanding achievements, which is located within a highly desirable part of East London. The students' progress is consistently excellent for both GCSE and A level. Over the last three years they have achieved great success in national debating championships, enjoyed a host of sporting successes and have won both the Incorporated Society of Musicians Gold Award and the Hackney Mayor's award for music. The schools award-winning building is based at our stunning canal-side location, just minutes from Haggerston Station and just over a mile from the heart of the City of London.
Would you like to work in this brilliant school as an English Support Intervention Teacher?
- Excellent student behaviour and highly supportive Senior Leadership Team.
- An Achievement-oriented culture where students work hard and it is cool to be smart.
- A warm/strict approach, meaning that our high standards do not come at the expense of inclusion.
- The belief that teaching must be a sustainable profession: clear systems and structures, sensible approach to feedback and no 'late night culture'.
The school are seeking to appoint two Intervention Support Teachers who are totally aligned to our values of Hard Work, Integrity and Kindness, and completely committed to our mission: to ensure that every student will succeed at a good university or equivalent, thrive in their chosen field and live a great life. The successful candidates will be excellent classroom practitioners who will:
- Take specific responsibility for interventions delivered within the English department in line with our aims and objectives.
- Lead small group intervention sessions specifically tailored to raise the achievement of underperforming students.
- Support the English department in closing the skills and knowledge gap of targeted students, due to the pandemic.
If you are passionate about this field of work and you want to make a profound difference to the lives of our students, we would love to hear from you.
About this excellent school & what they can offer you:
- a student body who are lively, with good energy.
- colleagues who will be supportive and committed to improving outcomes for the students
- an excellent learning environment
- a school who will be committed to your professional development
- work in a team where your skills, enthusiasm and hard work will be appreciated.
Contact Reeson Education now to apply for this excellent post.
Please apply now!
Reeson Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the core values of honesty, integrity, and excellence. We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%