English Teacher - Greenwich
* Independent SEMH School
* Attractive salary based upon experience
* Position to commence ASAP (October 2021)
* Long term to Permanent Post
Are you an English specialist?
Perhaps you have taught in PRU? Or you are you a quick learner who can adapt your teaching to suit the needs of students with complex emotional needs and behaviours?
Would you like to make a real difference to the lives of young people?
THE SCHOOL & JOB
- Excellent independent SEMH School seeking an English Teacher.
- English Teacher required teaching English up to GCSE level.
- Outstanding independent school in Greenwich that caters to students between the ages of 11 and 16.
- Students have Social and Emotional Mental Health needs (SEMH).
- Small group teaching
- Students with character and enthusiasm who have struggled in a mainstream setting are able to succeed with individualised learning and behaviour plans
- Excellent pastoral support team
THE REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
If you are:
* A good / outstanding Teacher of English with QTS
* Able to teach the Secondary Curriculum across KS 3 and KS 4 including Entry Level and GCSE qualifications
* Experienced in and passionate about working with pupils who have autism
* Effective at coaching and mentoring
* Enthusiastic, dedicated and resilient
* Committed to raising standards and improving pupil's life chances to achieve their potential
* An experienced leader who inspires colleagues and holds them to account
* A flexible team player
* Committed to continuing professional development
If this position for English Teacher - Greenwich sounds right for you, please apply now.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%