This Outstanding school are looking to appoint a suitable subject specialist English Teacher who shares the values, beliefs and drive to meet school targets.
- English Teacher - January 2023 start
- £34,247 - £52,463 per year plus staff incentives
- Full time, contract position (with opportunity to extend to permanent contract, September 2023)
- Outstanding School with low behaviour issues
- Collaborative, harmonious and positive staff team
- Conscientious and respectful student body
- Progression opportunities both within subject area and laterally.
School prospectus & information - English Teacher
They offer families in Islington an outstanding local school with a track record of strong academic outcomes alongside a rich offer of character building opportunities. They are a place where diversity of experience and background is valued, where all students can flourish and grow whatever their interest or aspiration.
The curriculum on offer is designed to promote intellectually curious young women, with the confidence to take their place in whichever field they choose. They believe in aiming high, with challenge and support, to ensure that dreams become realities for their young women.
Students are exceptionally proud of their school. They have a newly established alumnus, and it is testament to the school to see how many of their former students have stayed in touch with a genuine desire to support the ongoing work of the school.
Schools 5 Year Vision - English Teacher
Over the next 5 years they are focussing on one overarching aspiration - to achieve a Progress 8 score of 1.
To achieve this the development plan will focus on the following key priorities:
Key Priority 1: Quality of Education - (Achieve without limits)
- Through a rigorous, well planned curriculum, taught by expert practitioners, all students are challenged and developed to make outstanding progress.
Key Priority 2: Personal Development - (Strive without Limits)
- For students to be a force for good in their school and their communities
- To ensure the health and well being of all are supported through effective school management systems and structures
- To give genuine opportunities for stakeholders including parents to develop and contribute to the work of the school
- To ensure all students are beneficiaries of the highest quality character education
Key Priority 3: Behaviour and attitudes - (Learn without Limits)
- Students behave with consistently high levels of respect for others contributing to an community where differences are valued and respected
- Students demonstrate consistently positive attitudes and commitment to their education and develop the resilience to overcome setbacks and challenges
- Across their time at School, students become self-regulating young adults who make positive tangible contributions to the life of the school and the wider community
Key Priority 4: Leadership and Management- (Lead without Limits)
- To build the capacity and effectiveness of leaders and teams across the school and at all levels
- To be at the forefront of educational research and decision making and forge powerful partnerships with a range of stakeholders
Job role - English Teacher
A well qualified and passionate English specialist (preferably with a related English undergraduate degree) is required to work as an English Teacher in this large and high performing department. Resources are widely available and prepared, workload is very manageable and you will be joining a team who genuinely enjoy working together. The school will consider applications from both experienced English Teachers and ECT English Teachers and are keen to have a discussion about the role in more detail. Starting in January 2023 on a full time basis, you need to be prepared to hit the ground running and to be able to deliver engaging, differentiated lessons.
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%