English Teacher required for Key Stages 3 - 4 (and 5 if you can do it), February 2023 start at an outstanding school that is revered for its teaching standards.
English Teacher for Key Stage 3 - 4 (and 5 if you can do it) - North London
- £32,157 - £46,660
- Fixed term contract
- Rated as one of Londons best Schools
- Work with an experienced and multi skilled team of English Teachers
English Teacher for Key Stage 3 - 4
- Are you an experienced and creative English Teacher who is looking for a fantastic new opportunity in a "outstanding" Secondary school in Barnet, North London?
The School - North London
- This is an outstanding Secondary school that offers its teachers excellent support planning and its pupil's fantastic teaching.
- The Secondary school's aim is to be committed to individual excellence, ensuring that all students fulfil their potential. They see the core subject of English, alongside literacy and debate as a way to channel ambition, promote success and form a foundation for a successful academic journey.
- The school has strong leadership and a committed and dedicated team of staff.
- The school works very hard so that all students leave as mature and confident young people, who are exceptionally well prepared for their future lives in education and the world of work.
- Based in leafy, suburban North London, the school has an enviable array of facilities, space and facilities as well as open plan learning spaces to facilitate the best outcomes.
- They have excellent relationships with surrounding schools both primary and secondary.
- You will need to hold a recognised teaching qualification in the UK, to include QTS (or an appropriate overseas qualification leading to obtaining QTS)
- The school are keen to hear from NQTs or experienced teachers, especially at Key Stages 3 & 4, if you have had experience teaching a range of syllabus on the National Curriculum then that would be an advantage.
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a mixed ability secondary comprehensive school and can demonstrate the ability to differentiate lessons accordingly, appreciating inclusion.
- Confidence in your ability to plan, prepare and deliver lessons for mixed ability pupils at GCSE's and also A levels (not essential)
- Enthusiastic about English, literature and poetry
- Ambitious and driven
About the Role
- Opportunity to work in forward thinking department, with facilities and dedicated teaching team.
- Key Stages 3 - 4 (5 if you are able to teach it)
- Would suit an English Teacher who has flair, passion and creative skill for the subject
- Competitive teacher salary
- Chance to work with students across the ability spectrum
- The School has a strong English department that encourages lateral learning with other subjects. As such an English Teacher who has an interest in other subjects is desirable.
When you apply with Reeson Education, you get:
- Top rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants who offer guidance both pre an post placement
- Opportunities to progress your career
- CPD courses
- Ongoing access to the best and most exclusive future roles in London
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
Please note that all daily/hourly rates quoted are inclusive of holiday pay at 12.07%